How can you help
- Have your garments cleaned regularly
- Bring the garment in for professional care as soon as possible after staining occurs
- Discuss any stains with your dry cleaner and be especially sure to point out light-colored spills.
- Avoid garment contact with solutions containing alcohol, such as perfume, as this can cause loss of color.
- Protect your garments, especially silk, from excessive perspiration. Perspiration can weaken silk fibers.
- Allow deodorants and anti-perspirants to dry before you dress.
- Protect your garments from prolonged exposure to direct sunlight.
- Do not iron stained clothes, as heat can set some stains.